When I’m not doing anything, I get into a thinking zone where I ask myself few introspective questions. They are
1. What am I doing with my life?
2. Why am I doing whatever that I am doing?
3. Where am I headed at this point?
4. Is this where I wanted to be?
5. How many do care for me and how many do I care for?
The first four do not bother me. The fifth one, that’s constantly changing. Who will cry when I die!(exaggerating). So, today I crashed on my thinking couch and made a creepy list of people to whom I will help them pass the bridge of Eldridge if they ask me to. I remember making exactly this kinda list 4 years ago. Only few have been retained and others I have got an exciting transfer to “Shovel a hammer in their asses” list. Well, the less people you chill with, the less bullshit you deal with.
I hope my friendship lasts till our last breath and I will carry their secrets to my grave. I know they have seen all my weird sides and still think I’m normal.